Industry Weapon Blog
Windows Player App
Introducing the Industry Weapon Windows Player App!
Here at Industry Weapon, we pride ourselves in our ability to listen to our customer’s suggestions and to be able to provide the appropriate hardware to fulfill their overall digital signage experience. If you’re in the market for new digital signage players, we highly recommend our IW Series of players but if you want to keep what you’ve got, we want you to know that we can work with your existing hardware. That’s where the Windows Player App comes in.
Our Windows Player App provides customers with the ability to install a digital signage player on their existing Windows-based devices! Best of all, our Windows Player App can be used as a standalone player or in conjunction with other Windows applications.
Interesting use cases:
- Multi-purpose Applications
- Users can preview content on their own personal device whether it be B-roll content or Video On Demand
- Switch between signage and interactive whiteboard applications such as the Sharp AQUOS BOARD and Smart Technologies’ SmartBoards
- Additional Peripherals
- Tie your content to additional peripherals such as RFID readers, barcode scanners, printers or touch screens that require windows drivers.
- Tradeshow Demos – Easily installs on laptops for demos or connect your laptop to a large screen to show content playback
- Install on personal Windows PC for narrow-casting messaging or content approval
Windows App management features:
- Kiosk Mode: Force the app to launch on boot and lock to fullscreen mode
- Auto Launch: the app is able to immediately launch upon the device booting
- Auto Play: Once content has synced, the device will automatically begin content playback
- Automatic Scaling: Regardless of your content’s resolution, you have the ability to go fullscreen, non-fullscreen, or automatically scale playback
- Watchdog: Reboots the digital media player if the App crashes or locks up
Interested in learning more? Please contact your account representative or http://go.industryweapon.com/windowsapp for information on how to install your Windows App.
U.S. and Canada: 1-877-344-8450
Australia: +61 3 8820 5518
UK: +44 (20) 3750 9810
France: +33 (1) 85640144
All Other : +1-724-941-5298
Make Safety Your Priority
Corporate campuses, manufacturing facilities, K12 schools, universities, hospitals and many other facilities rely on mass emergency notification systems to quickly alert their people of emergencies.May 1, 2018